How is spring break already so close, you guys!? I can't really remember the last time I went anywhere, either alone or with our little fam bam, on spring break. Well, we aren't going to the beach, sadly, so staying home is as good as it gets. I've teamed up with Ashleigh from MyMotherhood.Life to bring you seven fun things to do with young kids in and around Indianapolis! With us both having two toddlers at home we really don't even pencil in when spring break is, but it's fun to see some of our friends out and about and to still plan some fun things to do like everyone else. Even if staying in our city is as good as it gets we can still make it fun, so here we go:
- We love this museum, the largest of it's kind in the world PLUS they're opening their new Sports Legends Experience!
- This place has become one of our all time favorites to go to! They not only offer swim lessons, of course, but offer Family Swim Nights and we LOVE going! How fun would it be to start lessons during this spring break and continue to let your kiddos learn about water safety and see how much they've grown by next spring break!? You may know but let me remind you, March 18-24 is Water Safety Awareness Week! The Goldfish Swim School hosts FREE water safety presentations...did you know that?! They sure do, Goldfish is all about teaching safety which is why we love having our kiddos attend classes so much. Also, it's you're lucky day because we're giving away TWO months of free swim lessons to one of you awesome parents! Be sure to enter below for your chance to win!
- Wee Wonders is an awesome way to spend your morning with littles! Fun lessons that are geared to their age that teach them about the fun things and history of Newfields!
- The Zoo is one of our go to places to get out in the fresh air to let our babes run off their energy.
- I remember visiting Conner Prairie when I was in elementary school and let me tell you, it''s come a long way! I can't wait to take the kiddos to their 4 story Treetop Outpost!
- Another really fun and FREE way to let your kiddos run off energy is to head downtown to the Canal. Plan a picnic and just relax, walk along all the trails and next to the water, or rent a segway and take a tour!
- I love that The Flip Zone has an open gym time for the kiddos. Seriously, what's better than giving them full reign to have fun on all kinds of awesome gymnastics equipment!?
Enter to win TWO months of FREE lessons at The Goldfish Swim School below!
Be sure to visit Ashleigh's blog here, you'll love her real-Mama talk! She and, along with some other amazing Mamas, run a Facebook Motherhood group and you can learn all about it on her site!