One of the most asked questions I get is about my husband. Specifically if he is always taking photos of me and the babies. NOPE! This past year I tried to make it more of a priority for me to be in photos with my babies. I mean, it's super simple to always only take photos of other people, right. Especially kids, who are always so adorable and never need to "get ready".
So what do I use and how long does it really take to get a good photo with me in it? It's super simple and you'll than me for this later. you'll need:
- a remote shutter for your camera
- good lighting
- something fun for the babies, like a game, snacks, etc.
- set up your camera on either a tripod if you have one or create something from either a couch, chair, stack of books...whatever works.
- DON'T call your kiddos over until you've taken your test shots! Figure out where you need to be according to the natural light!
- snacks are life savers for little babes. Always have them on hand
- snap away. I'll even let Emily hold the shutter remote to take the photo so she has fun with it.